From 0800 until 1800
At Royal Welsh Showground
Llanelwedd, Builth Wells, LD2 3SY
Free Entry To Driver Plus One (Display Vehicle Compulsory)
South Wales Land Rover Club on behalf of the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society / firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: EVENT has been cancelled due to COVID 19
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION!
Following the inaugural Welsh Festival of Land Rovers at the 2018 & 2019 Royal Welsh Spring Festival we have been invited back to the 2020 show! We are sure that with your help, it will be bigger and better than 2018! SWLRC has teamed up with the Royal Welsh Agricultural Society to bring you the 2020 Welsh Festival of Land Rovers event held in conjunction with the Royal Welsh Spring Fair. We saw some spectacular vehicles register for the 2018 & 2019 events and we'd love nothing more than to have your vehicle on display at the 2020 event. Camping is also available free to exhibitors. The event is popular and spaces are limited so please make every effort to get your registration in as early as possible.
- Strictly one form per vehicle. If you are bringing more than one vehicle please complete a registration for each vehicle. That way we can ensure the correct allocation of tickets
- It is a condition of entry that all exhibitors hold current public liability insurance and have a copy available for inspection during the event. If you are unsure then SWLRC will insure you for the weekend by becoming a temporary member for £5. Please indicate your preference on the form.
- If living out of back of your display vehicle, overland trailer or small 2-man tent we will make best efforts to accommodate you on the stand. Caravans, motorhomes or large family tents have to go to the campsite as there simply isn't the space to squeeze them on the stand.
- The campsite is on the Showground a few hundred yards away from the actual stand. After show close (7pm Saturday) you can if you so wish move vehicles back to the campsite but they must be back on the stand by 0800 on both days. RWAS do provide site security and the stand is manned all night because we have some members who will be staying in vehicles
- SPAM registrations are deleted immediately - to those who still think it's worth the effort. it isn't!
There are 75 vehicles coming.
There are 0 places still available. But you can register for the waiting list